Tuesday 8 June 2010

T Minus 1

Final night in our own beds before departure. The weather has been unsettled today to say the least, one minute torential rain, the next beautiful sunshine. So we're all praying for the latter for the next few days at least!

This evening I bumped into Gareth in Asda whilst I was shopping for wet wipes (which he told Turdseye were for my front bottom), vaseline (for chaffe prevention!) and Jelly Babies - for their amazing energy.He caught me laughing like a loon to myself having stumbled across these
-->  call me juvenile but i found it hysterical.

Paul popped round earlier to collect mine and Marks bikes to store at his folks, i was meant to be going out but ended up getting held up so have not long been back, still got my packing to do and everything to sort for tomorrow. Will sort it out in the morning now, as I'm pooped.

Emails have been going back and forth throughout the team during today and everyone's getting super excited now.

We're due to leave Swindon at 11.30 tomorrow morning so we get to Portsmouth in good time for dinner reservations, and to catch the ferry (and no doubt enjoy a few beers)

1 comment: